- Latest Psychiatry Articles and Papers
- Brief Psychiatry and Case Reports
- The Best 'Other' Psychiatry Pages
- Psychiatry On-Line Archive One
- Psychiatry On-Line Archive Two
- Psychiatry On-Line Initial Pages
- Psychiatry and the Cinema
- Medical Media Reviews
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry On-Line
- ECT On-Line
- Transcultural Mental Health On-Line
- Psychiatry On-Line - Italia
- Psychiatry On-Line - Brazil
- Forensic Psychiatry On-Line
- Psychiatry Glossary
ISSN 1359-7620 since 1994
The International Forum for Psychiatry - the world's First Internet Medical Journal
Editor: Professor Ben Green, FRCPsych FHEA. MB, ChB, Cheadle Royal Hospital, The University of Chester and The University of Liverpool
- This medical journal is approved for CPD by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- First time here?
- Business Enquiry Form
- Editorial Board
- Would you volunteer as a referee?
- Do you have a paper for this medical journal?
- Peer Review Instrument
- Business Partners
Contributing Editors and Referees
Dr. Joan Atwood (US)
Dr. Borwin Bandelow(Ger)
Dr. Sanju George (UK)
Dr. Sam Miles (US)
Although every effort is made by the publishers and editorial board to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this on-line journal, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor, sponsor, or advertiser concerned. Accordingly, the publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage, and described in this journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature in their own country.
Published by Priory Lodge Education Ltd.