The International Journal of Anaesthesia. ISSN 1361-8245 First Published November 1995
- Infective Endocarditis And Antibiotic Prophylaxis: A Systematic Review Of Efficacy, And Safety Of The AHA Guidelines Tempelhof & Reeves
- Assessment of bleeding risk in patients on antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy. Raza
- Post-Operative Pain Experience And An Assessment Of Analgesic Administration In Elective Surgical Patients At A Teaching Hospital In Kingston, Jamaica Tennant et al
- Submental intubation an alternative to tracheostomy in maxillofacial trauma: our experience of 10 cases Asnani, Mahindra, & Saluja
- Comparison of visual estimation of blood loss with serial haemoglobin and haematocrit estimation in supratentorial craniotomy Abbasi et al
- Remifentanil for the Treatment of Pain in External Cephalic Version
Muñoz Hernández et al.
- Long Lasting Choreiform Dyskinesia After Spinal Anesthesia And Ondansetron - A Case Report And Review Of The Literature - Yen-Mie Lai et al.
- Evaluation of CPR training at a tertiary teaching hospital in Nigeria. Desalu et al
- Relationships Of Hyperglycemia And Neurological Outcome In Patients With Head Injury, And Insulin Therapy Jahan Porhomayon et al
- A Study Of Postoperative Pain Relief In Caesarean Section With Intrathecal Midazolam. (A Study Of 50 Cases). Komal S Shah
- Combination Of Glidescope With Fiberoptic Bronchoscope For The Optimization Of Difficult Endotracheal Intubation. Sukernik, Bezinover, Stahlman, Vaida, Pott. Obituary: Dr Sukernik
- A simple device for measuring the degree of head-up tilt Goneppanavar Umesh et al
- Comparison of intrathecal 'fentanyl and bupivicaine' and 'ketamine and bupivicaine' for spinal anaesthesia- randomized prospective double blind study Bhade & Nagappa
- Cardiac Displacement during Surgery and its Effects
Karthekeyan et al
- Postal Survey: Practice of taking consent for anaesthesia in Great Britain and Ireland Stewart & Deshpande
- Freud and Anaesthesia Vijayan
- Does early tracheostomy really change outcomes in the ICU? Siddiqui et al
- Factors Affecting Preoperative Fear Oztin Ogun et al
- Oxygen Requirements during Bronchoscopy Alijanpour et al
- Airway Equipment in Welsh Emergency Medicine Departments Vijayan
- Anaesthesia in centenarians undergoing orthopedic surgery: a retrospective study Hove, Rohde, & Nielsen
- Comparison of propofol and sevoflurane anesthesia on human cellular immunity in patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty Zhang et al
- Perioperative Management for Surgical Mitral Commisurotomy in a patient with Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis and Sickle Cell Disease Malik, Shah & Upasani
- Omeprazole administered the night before surgery and prevention of reflux Hussain et al
- Corrosion in an Anesthesia Delivery System Gombar et al
- Cremasteric reflex as an indicator of successful spinal anaesthesia with bupivicaine and meperidine (pethidine) Dogan, Silbir & Erdem
- A Case Report of Corneal Graft Surgery (Penetrating Keratoplasty) under Sub-Tenon’s Block Barker & Moore
- Management of Carbamazepine Overdose in the ICU Akyol et al Propacetamol vs. Tramadol for post–operative pain management after urologic surgery Aghamir et al
- Predictive Value of Thromboelastogram for Postoperative Blood Loss in Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Ng et al
- Prevention of Pain on Propofol Injection Gupta et al
- Audible Monitor Alarm: Friend or Foe? Osinaike et al
- The role of mannitol for prevention of the post-reperfusion syndrome during liver transplantations by Dembo, Chen, Vater, Breslow & Martay
- Brief Review of Procedural Sedation & Analgesia Gregory P. Neyman
- Comparative study of local infiltration of bupivacaine and parenteral administration of diclofenac sodium for post tonsillectomy pain in adults Al-Khtoum
- Bispectral index controlled anaesthesia for ECT Hanss et al
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Acute Calculous Cholelithiasis with previous Pneumonectomy Malladi et al
- Nitric Oxide and Propofol Xin-sheng Deng, Victoria J. Simpson and Richard A. Deitrich
- High Altitude Medical Problems Tan & Chee
- Complications of Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems Kamran & Wright
- The Management of Neuropathic Pain McCleane
- Ventricular Tachycardia during pre-induction Charu Deva et al
- Perioperative Thromboxane Changes in Cardiac Risk Patients Sametz et al>
- Basic Statistics and Epidemiology for Anesthesia and Critical Care Practitioners by Robert E. Fromm, and Joseph Varon.
- Cancer - Expertise is Prescribing Analgesics by Richard B. Patt.
- Emergency Drugs in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine by David Oeser and Joseph Varon.
Although every effort is made by the publishers and editorial board to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appear in this Anesthesia on-line journal, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor or advertiser concerned. Accordingly, the publishers and the editorial board accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that drug doses and other quantities are presented accurately, readers are advised that new methods and techniques involving drug usage, and described in this Anesthesia journal, should only be followed in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature.