Problems in Paediatric Drug Therapy
Abstracts from the Paediatric Week at Alder Hey Children's Hospital
Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool, UK is one of the largest acute teaching hospitals for children in Europe. To mark the opening of its new eductaion centre, a week of seminars, workshops and lectures was organised for a multi-disciplinary audience of more than 1000 delegates and delivered by 100 speakers.
- Unlicensed Medicines - Is there a problem?
Tony Nunn, Director of Pharmacy and David Hull, Professor of Child Health>
- Adverse Drug Reactions - The Alder Hey Experience
Andrea Gill, Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Clinical Interventions and Audit
Paula Hayes, Audit Pharmacist
- Medication Errors - Are They Preventable?
Graham Caitens, Dispensary Manager
- Resuscitation and Anaphylaxis in hospital and in the
Sean Turner, Senior Pharmacist
Further information is available from:
A.J. Nunn, Director of PharmacyAlder Hey Children's Hospital,
Eaton Road, Liverpool, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)151 252 5314
Facsimile : +44 (0)151 252 5675
<< Return to the contents page