|©1997 POL.it |
Vol.3 Issue 4 APRILE 1997
- Dales R., Spitzer W., Schechter M., Suissa S. "The influence of psychological status on respiratory symptoms" Am. Rev. Respir. Dis., 139, 6,1459-1463, Jun 1989.
- Demers R., Fischetti L., Neale A. "Incongruence between self-reported symptoms and objective evidence of respiratory disease among construction workers." Soc. Sci. Med. 30,7, 805-810, 1990.
-Lavigne J., Davis A., Fauber R. "Behavioral management of psychogenic cough " Pediatrics, 87,4,532-537, Nov 1991 .
- Labott S. M., Preisman R.C., Torosian T., Popovich J. Jr., Iannuzzi M. C. " Screening for Somatizing Patients in the Pulmonary Subspecialty Clinic" Psychosomatics, 37:327-338, 1996.
- Loksin B., Lindgren S., Weinberger M., Koviach J. "Outcome of habit cough in children treated with a brief session of suggestion therapy. " Ann. Allergy 67, 6, 579-582, Dec.1991.
- Rutten G., Van Eijk J., Beek M., Van der Velden H. "Patient education about cough: effect on the consulting behaviour of general practice patients." Br. J. Gen. Pract. 41, 328, 289-292, Jul. 1991.
- Wyke S., Hewison J., Russel T. "Respiratory illness in children: what makes parents decide to consult ?" Br. J. Gen. Pract.40, 335, 226-229, Jun.1990
Pages edited in Genoa (Italy) by Francesco Bollorino
Graphic designers: Stefania Orengo, Stefano Piccardo.
HTML Optimization: Giovanni Sarbia